American National Sales World Educational Resource Service, Inc.
The mission of American National Sales World Educational Resource Service, Inc. (A.N.S.W.E.R.S., Inc.) is to continually improve the quality of our products and/or services to meet our customers needs. This will be accomplished by creating and environment that encourages everyone in our extended process to cooperate in achieving that goal. It will allow us to increase productivity, better our competitive position in the marketplace, provide a reasonable return for our stockholders, insure our existence in the future, and provide stable employment.
Top management will lead this long-term effort by subscribing to and implementing the following 14 points.
1. Create constancy of purpose toward improvement of product and service, with a plan
to improve competitive position and stay in business.
2. Adopt the philosophy, we are in a new economic age, we can no longer live with commonly accepted levels of delays, mistakes, defective materials and defective workmanship.
3. Cease dependence on mass inspection. Require, instead, statistical evidence that quality is built in to eliminate the need for inspection on a mass basis.
4. End the practice of awarding business on the basis of price tag. Instead, depend on meaningful measures of quality, along with price.
5. Find problems. It is managements job to work continually on improving the system.
6. Institute modern methods of training on the job.
7. Institute modern methods of supervision.
8. Drive out fear so that everyone may work effectively for the company.
9. Break down barriers between departments.
10. Eliminate numerical goals, posters, and slogans that seek new levels of productivity without providing methods.
11. Eliminate work standards that prescribe numerical quotas.
12. Remove barriers that rob employees of their pride of workmanship.
13. Institute a vigorous program of education and retraining.
14. Create a structure which will push on the prior 13 points every day.
CRITICAL FACTORS INVOLVED IN THE A.N.S.W.E.R.S., Inc. OPERATING PHILOSOPHY ARE:
We believe that the employees of A.N.S.W.E.R.S., Inc. are a valued and long-term resource. We will support and encourage employees contributions and their personal growth. We believe that all employees are entitled to dignity, respect, recognition, proper training and supervision, and fair compensation. We will work cooperatively to establish a positive working environment in which:
Teamwork is emphasized:
Defect prevention replaces defect detection so we may move toward never-ending process improvement.
Training is a continual process for all employees:
Employees are encouraged to participate in never-ending improvement of the process.
Responsibility, authority and accountability are delegated as closely as possible to those performing the work. We believe that this will aid in creating an environment that will foster initiative, innovation, and risk-taking necessary to the employees development.
Vacancies are filled from within A.N.S.W..E.R.S., Inc.:
When appropriate talent is available, and it is consistent with the employees long-range goals.
An environment conducive to continuous job security for all employees will be provided. Employees should identify with and participate in the company through and beyond retirement.
All necessary steps will be taken to provide a healthy and safe working environment for employees.
Organizational goals and policies will be communicated regularly to employees to encourage their responsibility to communicate their ideas, opinions, questions, and concerns freely. Management will make every effort to respond.
We believe that customers satisfaction with our products and services will determine our future existence, therefore:
Our goal is to be recognized by our customers as an innovative, cost-effective, high-quality supplier. This requires through understanding of our customers present and future needs.
We will develop long-term relationships with customers. Employees will be encouraged to get involved with customers needs. This involvement can improve the existing product, as well as stimulate the development of new products and technology.
We believe that suppliers are part of the A.N.S.W.E.R.S., Inc. commitment to never-ending improvement. We will establish long-term, trusting, and if appropriate, single-source relationships with our suppliers, and we will require statistical evidence of quality from them.
A.N.S.W.E.R.S., Inc. will make every effort to be a good corporate citizen of the community. We will:
Conduct our business at all times in a fair, ethical and professional manner with customers, governments, suppliers, community neighbors, and the general public.
Act as a positive influence in our community by encouraging employees to participate in local government and community affairs and by supporting community causes.
Abide by all laws and regulations affecting our business and conduct active programs to insure compliance with anti-trust, health and safety, Equal Employment Opportunity and environmental laws and regulations.
Improve community awareness of our operations.
We are committed to never-ending improvement of quality, and competitive position. We will strive to surpass our customers needs, thereby succeeding as a company, insuring our existence in the long run, and providing shareholders with a reasonable return.
We advocate long-range planning. All short-term decisions will be consistent with long-term objectives. All people affected by the planning should be involved in it. It should take into account the long-range needs of employees, customers, suppliers, communities, and investors. Our commitment to the future must balance the needs of these five groups over the long term.